Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Audrey Hepburn!


Well, the day has come again. Every year now I look forward to May 4th so that I can watch a movie with Audrey Hepburn and just celebrate her birthday! She is my favorite actress, my role model, my idol and I love her dearly. She was genuine in every way. Her sense of style is what every girl wants. I think this quote shows how genuine and real she was. "Only simplicity and the truth count. It has to come from the inside. You can't fake it." She can make you roll on the floor with laughter one minute and have you crying the next. Her acting was a lot of herself, she made the characters so real when she played them. She took it all in and made it a part of her. Thank god we have her movies to remember her by. So without further or do, this is for you Audrey. Wife, Mother, Humanitarian and Actress. You will be forever loved and missed.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad too see everyone writing happy birthday and remembering her on youtube and blogger :) What movie did you choose for today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Roman Holiday and Breakfast at Tiffany's on TCM. :)

    ReplyDelete